MONTHLY MENTORING WORKSHOPS WAIT LIST
“If you feel your training at school was not good enough, you want training that fits into your busy life, or you need to gain studio worthy skills so you can break into the industry…”
Master The Art of Film, Story & Animation
Monthly Mentoring Workshops is a 2 year program.
It is comprised of 24 modules that help you understand how to be the best animated artist you can be. Each month we’ll focus on a different part of the animation film industry. You’ll learn everything Mike knows about storytelling, time management, animation workflow, character design, storyboarding, filmmaking, visual development, and motivation.
It’s meant to compliment your current animation training OR be your affordable alternative.
The hardest thing to learn is how to tell a great story. That’s why, unlike any other animation program, we spend 6 months focusing on this unique art form. The most successful animators understand storytelling and so must you!
Each month you’ll get character animation assignments. You’ll be able to submit them for Mike’s review in our Critique Club (which is bundled in certain Monthly Mentoring Workshop Packages) where you can get feedback from a world-class animator and animation director.
Get Inside the mind of the Pros!
We feature a monthly interview with a top animator or industry pro. They discuss how they got started so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
We’re here to motivate you to quit talking and starting doing! Time management and motivation is a big problem for most artists. That’s why this program is designed to have you participate in our community so like-minded artists, just like you, can keep you excited and motivated.
Some of the problems we’ll help solve for you are:
- Networking Tips and Tricks
- How To Promote Yourself
- How To Prioritize Learning Animation Into Your Busy Life
- Mastering Storyreels and Animatics
- How To Be A Filmmaker
- How To Socially Interact So You Can Excel In Your Job
- Acting For Animation
- Learn The Best Animation Exercises To Sharpen Your Skills
- The #1 Thing You Must Know As An Animator (we discuss this in the 1st week!)
- Discover What Makes Bad Animation & How You Can Avoid It
- Master Computer Animation & Learn Only The Best Software
- Work Towards Your Dreams After You Graduate
- How To Stay Motivated While You Learn (Even If You’re Working In A Dead-End Job)
- How To Rig Your Own CG Character
- Become A Master Storyteller (This One Module Alone Is A Life-Changer!)
- Time Management & How To Leverage It
- Gain Confidence As An Animator & Artist
- How To Draw For Animation
- How To Get Your Foot Into The Animation Industry
- How To Quickly Go From Blocking To Finished Animation
- Discover The Different Types Of Animation Styles…From Cartoony to Realistic
- Detailed Information About Each Industry Job
- & More
This is the most comprehensive animation training program around.
Ease Of Use
Thanks to this program, anyone, anywhere can get studio worthy skills. It’s all online so you can study at your own pace, watch the videos as many times as you like, and completely digital. No printers needed.
This is a 24 month program that is broken into 3 distinct sections: Storytelling, Filmmaking & Animation. During this time you will get animation exercises and business advice so you can truly be a successful animator.
Get On The Wait List:
If you would like to be notified when enrollment opens (usually once a month) enter your email below.
We will send you detailed information about Monthly Mentoring Workshops so you will have all the information in order to decide if this is the right program for you.
ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL BELOW, then click the button: